Friday, June 1, 2007

Cyber Sex !!!

Cyber Sex !!!

Often the fantasies typed into the keyboards and shared through the internet. However, as you`ll see below, one of the two cyber-surfers in the following transcript of an online chat.

Wellhung:Hello, Sweetheart. What do you look like?
Sweetheart: I am wearing a red silk blouse, a mini skirt and high heels. I work out every day, I`m toned and perfect. My measurements are 36c-24-36. What do you look like?
WH: I`m 6`3" and about 250lbs. I wear glasses and I have on a pair of blue sweat pants I just bought at Walmart. I`m also wearing a T-shirt with a few spots of barbecue sauce on it from dinner....it smells funny.
SH: I want you. Would you like to screw me?
WH: OK
SH: We`re in my bedroom. There`s soft music playing on the stereo and candles on my dresser and night table. I`m looking up into your eyes, smiling. My hand works its way down to your crotch and begins to fondle your huge, swelling bulge.
WH: I`m gulping, I`m beginning to sweat.
SH: I`m pulling up your shirt and kissing your chest.
WH: Now I`m unbuttonong your blouse. My hands are trembling.
SH: I`m moaning softly.
WH: I`m taking hold of your blouse and sliding it off slowly.
SH: I`m throwing my head back in pleasure. The cool silk slides off my warm skin. I`m rubbing your bulge faster, pulling and rubbing.
WH: My hand suddenly jerks spastically and accidently rips a hole in your blouse. I`m sorry.
SH: That`s OK, it wasn`t really too expensive.
WH: I`ll pay for it.
SH: Don`t worry about it. I`m wearing a lacy black bra. My soft breasts are rising and falling, as I breath harder and harder.
WH: I`m fumbling with the clasp on your bra. I think its stuck. Do you have any scissors?
SH: I take your hand and kiss it softly. I`m reaching back undoing the clasp. The bra slides off my body. The air caresses my breast. My nipples are erect for you.
WH: How did you do that? I`m picking up the bra and inspecting the clasp.
SH: I`m arching my back. Oh baby. I just want to feel your tongue all over me.
WH: I`m dropping the bra. Now I`m licking your, you know, breasts. They`re neat!
SH: I`m running my fingers through your hair. Now I`m nibbling your ear.
WH: I suddenly sneeze. Your breast are covered with spit and phlegm.
SH: What?
WH: I`m so sorry...really...
SH: I`m wiping your phlegm off my breasts with the remains of my blouse.
WH: I`m taking the sopping wet blouse from you. I drop it with a plop.
SH: OK. I`m pulling your sweat pants down and rubbing your hard tool.
WH: I`m screaming like a woman. Your hands are cold! Yeee!!!
SH: I`m pulling up my mini skirt. Take off my panties.
WH: I`m pulling off your panties. My tongue is going all over, in and out nibbling on you...umm...wait a minute.
SH: What`s the matter?
WH:I`ve got a pubic hair caught in my throat. I`m choking.
SH: Are you OK?
WH:I`m having a coughing fit. I`m turning all red.
SH: Can i help?
WH:I`m running to the kitchen, choking wildly. I`m fumbling through the cabinets, looking for a cup. Where do you keep your cups?
SH: In the cabinet to the right of the sink.
WH: I`m drinking a cup of water. There, that`s better.
SH: Come back to me, lover.
WH: I`m washing the cup now.
SH: I`m on the bed arching for you.
WH: I`m drying the cup. Now I`m putting it back in the cabinet. And now I`m walking back to the bedroom. Wait, it`s dark, I`m lost. Where`s the bedroom?
SH: Last door on the left at the end of the hall.
WH: I found it.
SH: I`m tuggin` off your pants. I`m moaning. I want you so badly.
WH: Me too.
SH: Your pants are off. I kiss you passionately-our naked bodies pressing against each other.
WH: Your face is pushing my glasses into my face. It hurts.
SH: Why don`t you take off your glasses?
WH: OK, but I can`t see very well without them. I place the glasses on the night table.
SH: I`m bending over the bed. Give it to me, baby
WH: I have to pee. I`m fumbling my way blindly across the room and toward the bathroom.
SH: Hurry back, lover.
WH: I find the bathroom and its dark. I`m feeling around for the toilet. I lift the lid.
SH: I`m waiting eagerly for your return.
WH: I`m done going. I`m feeling around for the flush handle, but I can`t find it. Uh-oh!
SH: What`s the matter now?
WH: I`ve realized that I`ve peed into your laundry hamper. Sorry again. I`m walking back to the bedroom now, blindly feeling my way.
SH: Mmm, yes, come on now.
WH: OK, now I`m going to put my...you know... thing.. in your...you know...woman thing.
SH: Yes! Do it, baby! Oh yes!!
WH: I`m touching your smooth butt. It feels nice. I kiss your neck. Umm, I`m having a little trouble here.
SH: I`m moving my ass back and forth, moaning. I can`t stand it another second! Slide in! Screw me now!
WH: I`m flaccid.
SH: What?
WH: I`m limp. I can`t sustain an erection.
SH: I`m standing up and turning around, an incredulous look on my face.
WH: I`m shrugging with a sad look on my face, my weiner all floppy. I`m going to get my glasses and see what`s wrong.
SH: No, never mind. I`m getting dressed. I`m putting on my underwear. Now I`m putting on my wet nasty blouse.
WH: No, wait! Now I`m squinting, trying to find the night table. I`m feeling along the dresser, knocking over cans of hairspray, and your candles.
SH: I`m buttoning my blouse. Now I`m putting on my shoes.
WH: I`ve found my glasses. I`m putting them on. My God! One of your candles fell on the curtain. The curtain is on fire! I`m pointing at it, a shocked look on my face.
SH: Go to hell. I`m logging off, you los.



AddThis Social Bookmark Button
AddThis Feed Button

Joke: Technical Support
Joke: Ball replacement!
Joke: Husbands Performace


Tehnorati Tags: ,

No comments: