Wednesday, June 6, 2007

Joke: Cockpit!

Cockpit!

A burly good `ol boy Texan on a flight flags down a steward and says, "Captain, I want a drink but I don`t see the stewardess around".
The steward answers, "Actually I`m not the captain. This airline is proud to have integrated many of the traditional male-female roles of the industry. I`d be happy to get you a drink".
Passenger: "Wow, what does the captain think of that?"
Steward: "She`s all for it, in fact, the entire flight crew is female."
Passenger: "I don`t believe it!! Take me up to the cockpit so I can see for myself!"
Steward: "Actually sir, we don`t call it that anymore."


AddThis Social Bookmark Button
AddThis Feed Button

Joke: Radio Cometition
Joke: Cell Phone
Joke: Technical Support
Joke: Ball replacement!
Joke: Husbands Performace


Tehnorati Tags: ,

No comments: