Tuesday, December 11, 2007

Swarovski-Encrusted Wii Actually Doesn't Look Like Crystalized Poop

We normally avoid posting things coated in Swarovski crystals like Asians avoid SARS, but this particular crystalized Wii looks spectacular. The console has the Twilight Princess Link/Wolf engraved on one side, the TriForce logo engraved on the other and the actual TriForce (with Kanji labels) on the front. We're not sure how much it costs, but count us and Kotaku in. [Crystalicing]

Swarovski Wii

AddThis Social Bookmark Button

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Wooooooow! I just recently made an amazing find! I discovered an original and inventive provider of customized crystallization in Europe. It is Bling My Thing, Berlin-based company, run by Japanese designer Ayano Kimura. Their designs are just gorgeous!!!!!! They’ve only recently been joined by Kellie deFries, former chief designer of Crystallicing.com . Right now, they are presenting their beautiful artwork to a global market, this is one company to watch. I already got my sidekick done. WOW! And it seems, it’s not just me: they've already helped launch the Xbox 360 and iPhone in Europe and have designed mobile phones for Paris Hilton and Bruce Willis. Bling! Bling!
Check out the results, they are stunningly beautiful: --> http://www.bling-my-thing.com !