Monday, October 8, 2007

Kyokusen Watch Tells Time, Somehow

I love the watches at Tokyoflash, because I really appreciate a timepiece that is hard to read. The Kyoshen ($120) is surprisingly less confusing than many of the other watches they sell. Yellow bars are hours, red circle dots are five minute increments, and the green dots are single minutes. See, simple as pie. Just wait till someone asks you what time it is. Say "let me just check my wa... OH JESUS, SOMEONE'S STRAPPED A BOMB TO MY ARM!!" then push them to the ground, and walk away.

One more of the time telling directions, along with a couple more of my favorites, after the tick.

tokyoflash kyokusen watch: didn't i see this on star trek?
source

AddThis Social Bookmark Button
Lenovo chosen as designer of '08 Olympic torch
LEGO Millenium Falcon: Revenge of the brick

No comments: