Wednesday, September 30, 2009

They're Hugging Me!: Teddy Bear Jacket

This is a jacket made out of teddy bears from artist/designer Sebastian Errazuriz (who also brought us the zipper dress). I like it, it looks really comfortable. Now I know what you're thinking, "I bet that son of a bitch GW still sleeps with a teddy bear!" AND SO WHAT IF I DO? I bet yooooou still sleep with your parents! Kidding, I'd know if you did. HIYO! Your dad's a snorer.

Hit the jump for a couple more sexy shots. I can't help it, I love bears!

Official Website

AddThis Social Bookmark Button
AddThis Feed Button

Hello Kitty in Swarovski crystals
Gold Bra
False Eyelashes - “How to Apply” Video Lesson from the ProTransformer Dress Turns Into Naked Lady!
False Eyelashes - “How to Apply” Video Lesson from the Pro Adriana Lima - "Spider Man 3" Premiere at Tribeca - 57x HQ
Megan Fox Marck Hom Photoshot

No comments: