Thursday, June 19, 2008

Hollywood sand sculptures

This is a picture of Darth Vader in sand sculpture form (aka Sand Vader). It's not bad if you squint your eyes and shake your head so you can't tell it's way out of proportion and Vader has creepy bug-eyes. Personally, I would have gone with a Jawa Sandcrawler and a bunch of those little freaks running around. Yeah -- and a giant Princess Leia. But what do I know? I've only won the Interplanetary Sand Sculpture Competition six years running. I know what the judges like. And let me tell you, a Princess Leia sand-boob would have gone a long way.

Hit the jump for several more sculptures, including a Rockbiter (Sandmuncher) from The Neverending Story (I cry just thinking about Artax drowning in the Swamp of Sadness), the Simpsons (Sandsons), and the Silver (Sand)Surfer.

Hollywood sand sculptures

AddThis Social Bookmark Button
Homestar Planetarium Cell Phone Strap

No comments: